No previous experience necessary, whether you are a permanent makeup artist or a complete newbie we will give you all the training you need to become a successful Microblading technician.
No prior experience or license required.
The average procedure costs $400 and takes about two hours to complete. YES! $200 per hour really is achievable as a microblading artist.
The average Microblading technician can treat 4 clients per day (or 96 a month). That’s $38,400 in monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools (96 x $20), leaving profits of $36,480 per month before overheads and taxes.
• Microblading + Shading
• Consent Forms and Liability Release
• The Basic Rules of Drawing Eyebrow Shapes
• Measurement Tools and Drawing Techniques
• Fitzpatrick Skin Types/ Color Theory
• Before and Aftercare
• Practice on Live Model - Certification + Kit Included